Hello and welcome to "Carried Away Cuties"! A few things to know about how I run my business and how to go about adopting one of my babies:
1. At this time, I only accept PayPal (or cash) for payments. This is for my protection as well as yours.
You can pay me quickly and easily by clicking the PayPal link, and I will ship your package out after payment as soon as I possibly can, generally within 2 days after your final payment is received. In order to make these dolls affordable for everyone, I offer convenient payment plans, with at least a $50 down payment and then a "pay as you can" policy after that, on your own timetable. All payments must be completed within 90 days unless otherwise arranged with me. Payments are non-refundable, and your baby will ship as soon as your final payment has been completed.
2. I add my signature as discreetly as I can to the back of the neck of each baby. I may include a heart or logo of some kind in the future to the initials. This helps to protect my work against plagiarism, and also to add a personal touch to my work.
3. I try to keep my prices as reasonable for you as I can. A lot of my cost goes into the materials, which are the highest quality products. I typically send babies by UPS priority mail and with signature confirmation required. If you are not at home to sign for your package, you will be able to pick it up at your local post office. It takes a LOT of supplies and hours of work to create each baby. Some are more costly than others depending on their individual features. My actual labor cost is usually less than half of your total price.
4. I do my absolute best work on each doll. Each doll is created with love and care, and I try to use the best quality products that I can when creating them. I use Genesis heat set paints, including a base coat and a final matte finish. I stuff the bodies with polyfil and weighted poly beads. I root the hair strand by strand with fine premium quality mohair. The eyelashes and eyebrows are rooted and/or painted as well. I add a scent wafer to each baby to give it that fresh new baby smell. Details such as veins, capillaries, and even fingernail tips are carefully detailed to create each baby to look as lifelike as possible. Most babies will be created with and include a magnet on the inside of the head, which allows for you to use specially modified pacifiers with it in the future. (This is specific to each baby, so please ask if you are not sure if your baby includes this feature.) I include nice box openings with each baby unless otherwise specified. Box openings are simply extra gifts the artist chooses to send with the baby; (I like to keep mine as surprises so contents may vary, but I am well known for giving nice box openings! ;) ). Box opening "surprises" could include a combination of items such as extra outfits, toys, a bottle, a pacifier, a blanket, a stuffed animal, or other things that I feel will go well with your particular baby. Budget babies ($200 and under) do not include box openings.
5. All sales are final; no returns or refunds are accepted at this time. I post many pictures to show the details of each baby I list, as well as give a detailed description, including pointing out if there are any conceivable flaws. If my description of a baby listed is not enough, and you would like more photos, specific shots, or have ANY questions about one of my babies, I would love to provide you with as much details as possible before you make your purchase. (However, please only ask for more pictures if you are fairly certain you are making the purchase.) I am an honest seller, and you will know exactly what you are getting before you make your purchase. I have not had anybody ever request a return thus far, but I am adding that disclaimer in as part of my own protection and as a part of my policy. If I feel that I have made a serious mistake, or if a baby simply isn't turning out up to my standards, I will list that baby as a "boo-boo" baby and will offer it at a discounted price. My reputation as an artist and your satisfaction as my customer is my absolute #1 priority, and I try to be as accommodating as I can.
6. My customers are well loved. Once you become a customer of mine, you become a well loved member of my reborn family. My customers deserve and receive top notch customer service, communication with me at any time, and any help or advice on the education of reborn dolls or on your doll specifically. (And, as my repeat customers know, spoiled rotten with gifts for their babies with each new box opening! ;) )